Welcome

Welcome

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Secretly For You

Characters

Kyuhyun (Super Junior) , You

Description

Being a maid at famous idol group dorm are not that easy especially must finish all the work and gone before all of them back to the dorm. One ecounter lead to falling in love at the first sight between Kyuhyun and you...

“Oah! Who are you?! Wae you here inside our dorm?!” Shout all the suju members shocking when see a young girl inside their dorm. “Aaa!” I shout shocking see all the Suju members that already back from their schedule. “I’m...I’m... I’m just here as your guys maid.. My mom are your guys maid at here before but because of her health she need to rest for a temporary. I will be a maid start from today... Actually all the work must be done before you guys back. But... because I’m still new in this work, it’s take lot of time for me to finish it all... Mianhae!” I explain from A-Z to all of them and bowing nonstop.
Ahh wae suddenly I remember about that... It’s been almost 2 weeks since that incident happen. Now I still be the famous idol group super junior maid. Although like that we never bump into each other since that day because I follow the rules to finish all the work before the members back.
Today just same like the others day. I hurriedly tried to finish the works. “I need to finnish folding all  the clothes before  all oppa are back from they schedule” Mumbling while folding the clothes. Suddenly I heard the door bell being press. I’m stop doing my work and going closely to the door and I saw Kyuhyun already stood infront the door waiting for someone to open it.
“What the.... It’s Cho Kyuhyun! Wae he back so early today.. I still didn’t finish my work.. Ottoke! Ottoke! And and... wae he didn’t just open the door? He also know the code..” I keep mumbling again until forget to open the door. After heard another round of bell being press I hurriedly come to my sense and just open it.
He stood in front me while keep looking at me closely. “Wae you so slow to open it?” Kyuhyun asking me while still looking at me closely. When I just wanna answer his question, he suddenly collapsed on top of me and fall asleep. “Urghh... the smell... He must be drinking... Kyuhyun.. Yaa Cho Kyuhyun..” I trying to wake him up. But that just useless.. Trying to move him off me, I noticed his soft face.. His lips.. I desperately wanna hugging him and tell him that I love him.. love him since our eyes meet when we first meet before. But..but who am I? I’m just a maid, and it’s not like he will find something interesting on me or even consider to liking me in the first place.
“Cho Kyuhyun get up!” I tried to wake him for the last time. But he still didn’t move and just make me give up to tried waking him up because I know it’s totally useless. He’s drunk after all.. I struggled and crawled out from underneath him. Grabbing Kyuhyun hand, I pulled him back until to his room then slowly put him on his bed. I was already tired from pulled him and breath heavily. Who knew that a skinny looking namja like him would be this heavy.. After my breathing turn normal, I keep looking at him and my hand unnoticed reached for his face and stroked his soft skin. My heart beating fastly until I feel it wanna jumping out from my chest.

I closed my eyes and tried to back to into reality. I stood up slowly and carefully not to disturb Kyuhyun that sleeping. The moment I turned my back to him, he suddenly grabbed my hand and looked at me. “Stay..” Kyuhyun said while his hand still didn’t let go of my hand. “I have to finish folding all the clothes Kyuhyun.. Please just get some rest or you get sick.” He then still keep looking at me with his lonely eyes and said “Please..” The maknae that not always saying please said like that at me?  That’s mean he being serious.. I couldn’t said no but I still need to said no. “No..Just rest nae.” I said while make him stop holding my hand.
He then pulling me to him and put his arm around me. I can’t think anything and just freeze in his embraced.. He was so close that his hot breath warmed my face. My heart beating very fast like I run the marathon. Suddenly, he smashed his soft temp lips into mine and forcingly kissed me. “My my first...kiss...” I mumbling in the kissing while tried my best to push him away but he was much stronger than me. He kissed me more deeply and make me felt the butterflies wanting to burst out from me.
After sometime, he stop from kissing me and he keep looking at me with that same lonely look again. But this time bit different. I dunno what is it but it’s sure different. “Kyuhyun...” I called his name. “Sshh” He said while his point finger reached my lips. “I think it’s the time to tell you something..” He said and his eyes looked at me seriously.
“You know what...Actually I kinda like you.. No no not kinda like but really like..” He said again while his face suddenly blushed. “Huh?” With blur face I keep looking at him. “Ah! Ah! What am I talking about! Well...well.. you know, like~ love..” Kyuhyun slowly said it and make me shocked. Am I dreaming? Did he said love? I keep asking myself.. “You you.. ehem... You gotta love me or I will make your life suffer as long you being a maid.” Kyuhyun start bluffing out and that just make me giggles. “What?! I said it seriously not as a joke” He start to grumble.
“You should know that I love you. Secretly for you~” I whisper at him and after heard that, he change 180 degree and stop grumble then he kissed me again while I reply his kissing. His sweet lips crushed mine and I can feel his love toward me. So start from that moment we promised to stay to each other and forever love each other.
END


No comments:

Post a Comment