Welcome

Welcome

Friday, March 28, 2014

It's Complicated Ending


At night, in the house. Jinnie while relaxing herself on the sofa, she can't stop thinking about that Kibum. It’s just like she tried to focus her mind just to remember about something that had to do with him. “I’m totally sure that I meet him somewhere.. But I really don’t remember it..Aish!” When Jinnie keep mumbling alone about that, Jonghyun suddenly sit beside her and making her surprise because of that. “Yaa! Oppa what are you doing here? Why don’t you just stay away from me..” She start to complain. “You don’t really wanna using that television. Just keep mumbling by yourself. So I just sit here to watch a show.” Jonghyun said. “Aish... oppa!” Jinnie shout. Suddenly Jonghyun look toward Jinnie and going closer to her to teasing her. Since their still a little kid, he like to tease her like that. Usually she just fine with it and just relax but after what happening that morning, Jinnie can’t act like before or look at Jonghyun like before anymore. She also dunno what’s wrong with her. Jinnie then hurriedly get up and just run into her room leaving Jonghyun behind that blankly watching her from far “What’s wrong with me?! Maybe I already crazy!” Jinnie heart screaming.

On the next day. Jinnie still like that. Always trying to avoiding Jonghyun. At the resting bench that below the cherry tree that far from class and students. Jinnie blankly sit on it while thinking about something. “Annyeong Jinnie. Why being that blank? Thinking about something important?” Asking someone that making her mind back to the real world. “Oh.. Hey Kibum~” She then hurriedly fixes her mind to focus on the real world back while trying to smile toward Kibum. “I never imagine that we in the same class.” Said Kibum with warm smile and politely sit beside her. “His smile... This warm smile... I did saw him somewhere... But till now I can’t remember it.” Jinnie keep forcing her slow mind to remember it. Even a slight memory about it can give great help for her.

After a moment... “Oah! You! Kibum that always hang out with me from elementary school! But then we separate because you need to follow your parent moving out!” Jinnie get up and excitedly point out toward him. “Tsk~ You really take a lot of time to remember me. I did remember you and can know it’s you from the first time I saw you babo.” Answer Kibum “Omonaaaa! Kibum I really miss you! Never thought that you will be in front of me someday!” She then hugging him tightly. On that time she never know that her action with Kibum are being watch by someone from far. That person are Jonghyun. “Huh! Why Jinnie hugging that namja? She never hug someone carelessly especially a namja.. Aish!” Jonghyun mumbling from far with his jealousy glare. After that he just walks away from that scene.

“Kibum if you already recognize me, wae you never said bout it?” Jinnie ask. “It’s because I want you to recognize me too. I’m not that crazy enough to just said hey it’s me Kibum your friend!~ when you still can’t recognizing me.” He said. “Hahaha! You never change Kibum! Hmm~ How about today we hang out together at mall? We have lot things to catch up” She said while holding Kibum hand. “Hang out? Sure. It’s been a while since I’m shopping. So yeah let’s hang out together while shopping!” He said with wide smile. Maybe thinking about the shopping thinggy. Of course for all days today Jinnie just keep hang out with Kibum even in the class. 

After school end. Jinnie then hurriedly going back home and getting ready to going out with Kibum at mall. When she already getting ready and happily walks off to the door. Jonghyun then sudden appear out of nowhere and asking her where she going. “Going out” Without Jonghyun be able to said his next words, Jinnie already run off. “Yaa! Hmm...she wear prettily must be going out with that namja. Aish! Just wae my head keep busily think about that! It’s her life, she can go dating with anyone that she like! I’m just her oppa..” Mumbling Jonghyun alone.

At the mall Kibum and Jinnie enjoying themselves with each other since it’s been long time both of them being together. If with Kibum of course his priority are shopping beside chatting about lot of stuff with Jinnie. Been a years both of them lost contact and for Jinnie, Kibum look more handsome and his shopping hobbies are become extreme now since he already grown up namja. Both of them become more close than before. Almost every weekend they will hang out together. Even at school he will hang out with her and Hyowook. Without Jinnie realize it, the closeness between her and Kibum making Jonghyun anxious.

On the night, Jinnie dunno why she felt really tired and then fall asleep on the couch. Jonghyun just got home from hang out with Taemin at that time. He then saw Jinnie sleeping soundly on the couch. Then without he even realize it, he walks toward her. 
“Ahh...Jinnie look so beautiful when she sleep. With that purple pajama make her look cute too.” He said while keep staring toward her that still sleeping. “Jinnie ah...Wae you making oppa feels something that I never feel before.. You are different from other yeoja..” Said Jonghyun little heart and he then unconsciously kisses her. After he realize about what he’s doing he then start to blaming himself and running off into his bedroom. “I’m crazy already! Wae did I kiss her? My own saeng! Am I fall in love with her? No! This is wrong! She’s my saeng!” Jonghyun heart screams.

One day, when Jinnie going into Jonghyun room to ask him something, she then saw him that half naked walks out from the bathroom. That shocking scene make her screams her lung out and hurriedly close the room door. “Urgh! Wae? Wae?! That feelings come again after long time.. Crazy!” She knocked her head.

Because of that incident, Jinnie keep avoiding Jonghyun. While Jonghyun keep stalking Jinnie even when she hang out with Kibum. He always secretly keep watching over her from far. Since Jinnie keep acting weirdly when see him even at house, that making him keep wondering about it. So he decide to just asking her directly. He then pull Jinnie into his room to ask about that.

“Oppa what are you doing?! Why you pulling me?!” Jinnie getting shocked by Jonghyun act as Jonghyun push her toward the wall and look straight into her eyes. Jinnie feelings getting more strong and it’s look like that she can’t surpress her feeling anymore. “Opp...oppa...” “Sshh..” Jonghyun then put his point finger at her lips. “Listen what I’m gonna said first. Wae this day, you kinda avoiding me?” He asking with serious expression. “Avoiding you? I I’m not...” Jinnie then look down. “And wae you always hang out with that namja? You love him?” Jonghyun ask again. Love?! When Jonghyun said that love words, Jinnie then got sudden surprise by that words. Now she already understand wae her heart feels like that this day. It’s love! The feelings that she tried to surpress it are being called as LOVE. “Impossible I in love with my oppa! It’s so wrong!!” Her heart screaming.

“There nothing between me and Kibum. We just a bestfriend. We know each other since elementary school..” Without her realize it. She already explain it all to Jonghyun. She don’t even know just wae she need to explain everything.. “Is it true?” Jonghyun asking again to confirm it. “It is” She reply it shortly. Suddenly she felt someone soft lips bump into her lips. When she look at it, it was Jonghyun lips. Her oppa lips! Jonghyun kisses her. Jinnie really getting shocked by that action and hurriedly push him. “What with all this about oppa?!” She start to sobbing. “I’m sorry...I also dunno what’s wrong with me.. This feelings already exist for such a long time ago. I tried to stop this feelings.. Usually I can bear it but not today... Jinnie, saranghae.. I know it’s wrong but..” Jonghyun explain everything and that’s make Jinnie more surprise by that. It’s not only her feel like that. Jonghyun also feel the same! See his sorrowful, pain expression making her wanna love him more and more. She know it’s wrong. Totally wrong. But she already decide that she dont wanna thinking about that anymore. She just wanna love him more than oppa. Jinnie then cupped Jonghyun face and kisses him. He kinda shocked with her blunt action, but he still reply her kiss.

After a moment with the kissing, Jinnie stop it and stare at Jonghyun. “Oppa...I never know we ending like this. Actually I’m avoiding you because I love you.. I don’t want this feelings become strong like right now. Because it’s wrong..” Jonghyun then pull her closely to him and hug her tightly. “Lets don’t care about that anymore. I love you and you love me. That was important more than anything. We can overcome all the obstacle that will come toward us.” He said. Jinnie start to talk about their eomma reaction if she know that. And without she even finish talk about it, she already start sobbing again.

“We need to told her everything. If she can’t accept it, we just go faraway from here. We build our own world that no one know about us.” Jonghyun said what he think about with his serious tone. Without Jinnie realize it, she also agree with it. Maybe because she really love him so everything he said she just agree to it. On the next day, both of them agree to telling their eomma about it. Jinnie really scared thinking about what will happen later. But because Jonghyun always beside her, she didn’t feel that scared anymore. Since it’s they eomma resting day so she just resting while drink a coffee. Both of them slowly walks toward her. “Eomma, we want to tell you something.” Jonghyun start the conversation first. “What is it? Wae Jinnie keep hiding behind you?” They eomma asking while look at Jinnie weird acts. Jonghyun then hold they eomma hand and slowly start to talk about it. “Eomma..hope you can accept what I’m going to says..Me and Jinnie love each other so much. We decide to be together forever. Hope you accept it eomma.” Jonghyun confess. After they eomma listen to that shocking confession, her warm expression turn into mad and shocking expression. “WHAT?! Jonghyun are you crazy?! Both of you are sibling! This is totally wrong!” They eomma start to shout with shocking tone. “But eomma...” Before Jinnie finish her words, they eomma already cut it with disagree. Jinnie still dont wanna to give up to make they eomma listen to what she wanna said. Then she said it again hoping that they eomma will at least listen to her. “Eomma I know it’s wrong. But I really love Jonghyun oppa and I can’t live without him..Omma jebal...” Jinnie kneeling in front of they eomma while crying hard. “Eomma please give us your approval. I really love her.” Jonghyun then also kneeling beside Jinnie.

With her heart that break apart they eomma keep looking at them with teary eyes. “Wae must it happpen like this between both of you.. Wae?! Looks like both of you really love each other.. I know I can’t even stopping both of you since its already turn like this.. Maybe today is the time I should tell both of you about something.” They eomma said and then pull Jinnie and Jonghyun to get up. After that they eomma hold Jinnie hand and look into her eyes. “Actually Jinnie ah... Jonghyun is not your blood relate oppa..He’s your adopt oppa.” Cries hard after telling everything about Jonghyun past. After listen to all that , Jinnie and Jonghyun just stand still dunno how to react into it. It’s really shocking fact for them. “What’s all with this fact eomma?! No! I mean with this lies eomma?! How can Jonghyun oppa not my real oppa?!” Jinnie look into they eomma eyes and then into Jonghyun eyes. It can be seen that Jinnie totally lost in all this mess. “What’s all with this bullshit eomma?! I’m not your son?!” Jonghyun start to cried as he getting totally shocked by that.

“No no..Jonghyun you still my son. Jonghyun, Jinnie mianhae.. Eomma shouldn’t keep this secret. But what can I do.. I don’t want both of you to keep comparing with each other if both of you know that you guys not a blood relate siblings. You guys will grown up as stranger if know that..I don’t want it to happen.. Since both of you told me that both of your love each other and living together, I don’t have any other choice except for telling the truth.. mianhae..” They eomma hold both of them hand and cried while look into Jonghyun and Jinnie eyes.

Jinnie still shocked by that. But behind this secret its also have the good sides too. Jonghyun then tried to accept all that and slowly hugging they eomma. “Even tho eomma not my real eomma. I still assume eomma as my eomma forever. I love you eomma..All of us are family forever. That will never change.” Jonghyun smile as he still hugging they eomma. Jinnie nod sign agree and with smile, she hug Jonghyun and they eomma together.

After all those tears and confusion slowly fades away.. “Eomma since me and Jinnie not the blood relate siblings. Then both of us can be together right? Can eomma approve our relationship?” Jonghyun sudden asking. Jinnie then stare at her eomma wanna listen what they eomma will said. Of course she hoping for a good result with it. “Hmm...Eomma approve. I know you so well Jonghyun. I know you will make her happy and can take a good care of her forever.” They eomma smile then hug both of them together. “Eomma saranghae!” Jinnie and Jonghyun shout with happy tone and all of them keep hugging each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment